Mount Edgcumbe has a number of car parks available around the park depending on where you wish to visit.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are travelling to the park by vehicle parking charges apply 7 days a week and all car parking machines at Mount Edgcumbe are currently cash only or via the RingGo app. Please ensure you bring enough coins for your parking requirements as change is not available – thank you.
- Cremyll Car Park, pay and display, RingGo 16851 – for access to the lower formal gardens
- Barrow Centre Car Park, pay and display, RingGo 16853 – access for the Barrow Centre and the House
- Dry Walk Car Park, pay and display, RingGo 16852 – access for the Barrow Centre and the House
- Maker Car Park (Honesty Box) – for access to the Deer Park
- Rame Car Park, pay and display, RingGo 16854 – for access to Rame Head
Parking Charges (from 1st May 2018)
- £1.00 up to 1 hour
- £3.00 up to 4 hours
- £4.00 over 4 hours
The exception to these charges is Rame Head Car Park
- £1.00 – All day parking