If you visited the Christmas Fayre here at Mount Edgcumbe last year you may remember the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe launched a fantastic raffle competition with amazing prizes.
Well yesterday the competition closed and the big draw took place. In true #staysafesavelives style it was done virtually with five members of the committee in attendance. So here are the results you’ve all been waiting for:
- First Prize a weeks holiday in Lady Emma’s Cottage Ticket number 3871 won by K Wilson of Plymouth
- Second Prize a life membership of the Friends Ticket number 2256 won by Mr & Mrs J Mayer of Plymouth
- Third Prize of an antique print Ticket number 2610 won by C Perrin of Tregonhawke
- Fourth Prize of another antique print Ticket number 2454 won by Mrs J Mutch of Kingsand
- Fifth Prize of a modern print by Chris Thorn Ticket number 0027 won by Mr & Mrs Champ of Macclesfield
- Sixth Prize of a modern print by Chris Thorn Ticket number 1405 won by Mr & Mrs Gait of Fort Picklecombe