A Cornish Yuletide
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December 4 to 7pm
Organised by the team at the Barrow Centre here at Mount Edgcumbe, this evening event will be based within the Barrow Centre offering a selection of food, gifts and crafts plus entertainment to enjoy.
Join us for a magical ‘Cornish Yuletide’ evening at The Barrow Centre Mount Edgcumbe and enjoy Christmas shopping with live music and entertainment …..artisan food and gifts ideas all made locally and ethically….the perfect Christmas shopping evening.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ADVANCED BOOKING TICKETED EVENT ONLY, WE ALSO ADVISE YOU BRING SOME CASH FOR RAFFLE & SOME STALL HOLDERS (THERE IS NO ATM ON SITE)
Sustainable Christmas gift ideas and Meet the Makers @ The Upcycled Home Co
* Relax and dine The Farriers cafe Festive menu
* Fire juggling
* Live music by Lucy Ward & Rame Male Voice Choir
* Santas post box
* Secure Forests Carving, Floral & Fauna
* Twinkle tunnel photo opportunity
* Cornish Galleries open evening
* Rebecca Day 360
* Kate Williams Weaving & guest
* Christmas Alpacas
* Christmas shopping stands offering locally made artisan gifts, food & drinks
* Mini Railway display
* A warm Cornish Yuletide welcome
* Roast Chestnuts & mulled wine
* Free Parking
Click here to book your ticket now!