Mount Edgcumbe has a number of car parks available around the park depending on where you wish to visit.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are travelling to park in a vehicle parking charges apply 7 days a week and all car parking machines at Mount Edgcumbe are currently cash only. Please ensure you bring enough coins for your parking requirements as change is not available – thank you.
- Cremyll Car Park, pay and display – for access to the lower formal gardens
- Barrow Centre Car Park, pay and display – access for the Barrow Centre and the House
- Dry Walk Car Park, pay and display – access for the Barrow Centre and the House
- Maker Car Park (Honesty Box) – for access to the Deer Park
- Rame Car Park, pay and display – for access to Rame Head
Parking Charges (from 1st May 2018)
- £1.00 up to 1 hour
- £3.00 up to 4 hours
- £4.00 over 4 hours
The exception to these charges is Rame Head Car Park
- £1.00 – All day parking